There is immediate need for your expertise. One of our clients has an open position, and we think you could be a great fit!
Please review the job description below, and let us know what you think. Is this a role that you are interested in hearing more about?
If so, send us your most up to date resume!
My direct client, a Media & Entertainment company, has an immediate need for an Android Developer.
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a truly exceptional Android engineer to join our team. If you are proficient in Android development and understand the challenges of developing multi-media applications in the Android framework, we want to talk to you! For the right candidate we will assist with relocation expenses.
We are only considering Android experts with previous experience in mobile development, including audio/media development, client/server communication and Android UI development.
In addition, the following experiences are required:
- Familiarity with Android OS 2.0 and above
- Understanding of fragmentation/cross-device development on Android
- Knowledge of MVC design patterns and development best practices
- Familiarity with developing RESTful applications
- Experience in media/audio software development
- Experience with the Android NDK/Native code development
- Experience with Android UI design
- iPhone App/Objective-C experience, shell scripting, database skills or other engineering skill
- Familiarity with client/server application development
- LAMP application development
- Significant experience developing Android applications
- Familiarity with developing media applications, including streaming media
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent engineering discipline
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
I look forward to hearing from you.
Technical Recruiter, Mondo
San Francisco, CA 94105
Mondo's Candidate Commitment:
- We are contacting you for a real job requirement
- We do not conduct fake interviews
- We will not ask you for references unless you are being considered for a job
- We will give you feedback the moment we get it from our customer
- We NEVER subcontract. All of our customers are the end user
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.